Our Privacy Principles
Data protectionAny information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties.
This website is hosted by Jelastic Cloud using the very best and most secure infrastructure available.
We do not store customer credit card details on this site nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
You have a right to request a copy of your personal details at any time to check the accuracy of the information held. If you want to ask whether we hold any personal data relating to you, please contact us.
Information we collect from visitorsWe collect information from visitors relating to:
- feedback submitted
- comments submitted to this website
- email notifications
- Feedback. If you provide feedback about the website through a contact form or via email we will only use this information for the purposes intended. You will not receive any subsequent unsolicited communication.
- Comments submitted. If you choose to submit a public comment on this website, you will be asked to give your name and email address, and optionally a personal website address along with your comment. These details are stored by the website along with you comment. Your email address is never displayed publicly and is never passed on to a third party, but may be used to contact you if there is a problem with your comment. The IP address of the device you used to submit the comment is also stored.
- Email notifications. If you sign up to receive email notifications when follow-up comments are posted, we will use the information you give us to provide the service(s) you have requested only. If you inform us that you wish to cancel your details will be deleted from our records.
Site usage and third party tracking
- Cookies To make this site simpler, small data files are placed on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most big websites do this too.
- remembering settings, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you've given (e.g. forms you've submitted) so you don't need to keep completing them
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
- First Party Cookies These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
- Third Party Cookies These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn.
- Log Files Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site. These logs are automatically generated from all our visitors, which we use to make improvements to the layout of the site and to the information in it, based on the way that visitors move around it. Log files do not contain any personal information about you.
They improve things by:
Our cookies aren't used to identify you personally. They're just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org .
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it's meeting its users' needs and to understand how we could do it better. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also offer live chat and web form functionality to allow prospects and customers to talk to us directly. This involves the use of third party scripts from Intercom and Active Campaign.
More information about our approach to your personal data can be found in our Statement of Data Processing Goals.
For a complete (GDPR compliant) list of all our data processing activities for site visitors and Wishloop customers you can download our Statement of Data Processing Activities.